Lineage II Citadel
Kazuya

Suggestion how to save the server :

1. 1st class free

2. Sub class free (nowadays to kill damn hallate I had to organize people for 4h, for a friend to get the sub done), u should implement npc buy for 50kk or whatever...

reason? Easy sub ? -> Easy so to make sub (to get for ex. support thats needed on server) & much, much easier to join oly.

3.Level Up Hellbound imo automatically, or change rate so lvling hellbound is much, much easier

4.Upgrade rates to x30 imo (easy sub lvling, box lvling for people that are playing), not much diff for current hlvl players....

p.s 

I know 1st class / Sub class is in donation, but if nobody plays = nobody donates, so theres no difference.

For people Like me that have sub its Also good, if more people can get sub so they can get nobl and join oly faster...

I mean its a lottery if that would help, but either way w/o those changes u won't see any more online, so u might very well take a chance.

x30 makes it easier to make sub/main, if someone starts, wont hurt those that already have that.

+easy box lvling (might be needed because of vast population drop)

1st class/sub class - that one importantly, its the thing that w/o doing that nobody's gonna make sub by quest now, especially since people have no way of killing sub rb's, baium still standing but when say someoen kills him, what then? wait 5 days, nah people will go to another server.

and hellbound finally, to be honest since neiz's team/defiance was the only pt really farming hb, since they left nobody can, u can either increase the amount of xp for hb lvl gained/per 1 mob killed or just lvl it up.

You may choose to do it, or not to do it, but as far as I am concerned the server is dead already, I aint A JEDI so cant exactly tell you guys if that would change anything, but I talked with around 30 people so far about those changes, some of them quited anyway but most of them agreed on all those parts. perhaps if you were to act quickly, time is of the essence here, people might yet to take their heroes, so the last day of oly would be a good day to make those changes ;)'

And by make them, I mean make them, doing 1st class/x30 rates is just a moment, how long would it take to make subclass by click on NPC I dont know, but let me tell you, nobodys gonna bother to even run for mimirs elixir nowadays like - say to get bloody potion from LoA, soa instant sub might work, shortened quests not rly.

Well ;) Its sad how it is guys but u could at least give it a try, while theres still some air left.

i like idea about subs, tho with 30x im 100% against it. better would be xp runes for voting or something...

theres no point in doing smth nobodys gonna do, besides at this point voting does not matter ;) if some things wont be sorted out quickly, and if we have no luck than its not point to anything.

the problem is that almost nobody wants to jump on runaway train, so i dont expect new players to join the server with low population and forum topics like how to save server... as for those who played here? dont think they care what is gonna happen to server they just left

compatibility was clasic W speciality, dunno why everyone rush for new W()? what to say, if they dont care... fixing this issue wont help, not now

L2 scene is now only for no-life/rush parties whitch make server life span 1-2months, well aimed donate cover more then just expenses, nothing for casual player

I'm still playing here actively because the server setup is really good imo, and I trust that you aren't going to wipe. I really don't understand why so many people left, unless they really just like server hopping...

Anyways, I think you guys really need to make some changes if you want new players to join. Things like exp runes for new characters, first class free, 2nd class free or change price to 3kk, gm shop up to low B with reasonable prices (with unenchantable gear if possible), subclass for adena or free, and NPC buffers for main classes 75 and below.

Another thing that I think might work would be opening a server with ~double rates in early October (when ppl will be leaving the servers opening this month), with the changes above, and merging those accounts onto the 15x server after a week or two. Would be really nice to see new players...

edit: another thing that is really needed is an easy way for new players to get elements now that the letter event is over(and don't bring back the letter event it was terrible for inventory slots).

Guest zodiac

Too many servers will opem this year.. and kinda huge online, trusted servers. And take in consideration that im december it will open clasic server. That will be the death of private server for few months.

9 servers will open in next 4 months. 2 are russians, 1 is dex and rest of them are old servers (servers like the old paradies when it was c3) and are trusted. Why are trusted? All of them were closed because of the fbi actions 8,9 years ago against l2, wow, mu servers. Why lot of players didnt heared of these servers? Because these players had 10,11 years old back then.

You will live and see.

You wanna tell me L2 community is big enough to populate 9 servers and l2off eu classic with healthy populations? lol thats gotta be a joke.

9 servers over the course of 4 months, thats gotta be a new record for the amount of server hopping that is about to take place, in the shortest amount of time.

in the end maybe one of those server will be lucky enough to stay healthy for a few months and then we are back to where we started. Are you ready to gamble with your time?

Its sad when people are bandwagoning like this. I played here for about 2 weeks, casually and the setup is great. Didn't run in to any bug and the latency for me is amazing. (Poland)

So my question is, from a players perspective, population aside, is there any reason not to play here?

why population aside? well if you can't give any real reason besides that, then you are just a sheeple following the herd and chances are its not your 1st time too :D

But anyways, I hope admins are still gonna do something about it, not many good setup servers out there :(

Accidental heal. Cmon, how to beleive this? As i said before, why would you have healthy as a macro? And how to use it by mistake.

Maybe he spawned by mistake items, adena, recall etc. But i dont know this and i dont want find it out when i play on server.

Othee thing, server is too boring and i dont want to help the community to grow, because i dont see any reason. I want to play on some certain server where everything is transparent.

If i dont play here and i want to move on server where i can pk/pvp from level 1, it makes me sheep? Or a server where the economy is active and i have a lot of ppsibilites to buy and sell things? Or a server where are more clans and much wars and you dont fight against same people every day? Got it, having fun makes you a sheep. Gms madr mistakes, people left and now there arent enough people to have fun with. Ofc i will movr on and i will not stick on a server with low population. Kinda boring to box bd,sws,wc all the time because i cant find someone to play as main on those char. Also, i dont have feelings for my itema or level etc. I left server where i had epics, servers where i was in top clan etc. I didint make a drama from it. It is natural to leave and go somewhere else.

Those are my perspectives and if you cant handle it, you kinda have a problem.

I dont say that you are a superficial guy that plays on a dead server. You will see this think later on, when ofc you will blame people like me because we left the server. Because meh, ita hard to take responsabilitea for your own actions.

Anyway, you got waaaaaay too much of my attention.

stop saying shit, i cant spawn adena or items or nothing so plz stop with this stupid flame about accidental or not.

it was accidental if u dont trust ok, but stop sayign about why i would make a macro or not as i did a fuking macro for close to all gm commands even if i would use them or not

so stop sayign the same shit on every post, i would just clean forum of stupid posts like this 

as it was said on other posts, many people (dont gonna say names) just wait for an excuse to leave server

Cant wait till Lonely gets back. All the corruption nonsense is being discussed only because there is nothing else to do. Lastly, as far as I know, server was dead before any "corruption" happened anyways, so stop calling it the reason why "everyone left".

Guest zodiac

Maybe you, riddick and others see me as a troll, bad guy, flamer, revenger etc. Nope, wrong. I have same profs and when i see this lack of transperancy from staff members. First of all, this thing made mor harm than evrything.

I dont want to ruin the server, to make people leaving this server. I only show them that there isnt any kind of transprrancy from half staff members. Thats what people want. And still, 4 from 4 didnt get it.

Try to percep my posts neutral and bring a good afirmation or an afirmation from your team. You cant, and dont take it personal.. you just answered to my posts and you are active. But, just beleiving in something isnt enough, you have to make something different.

It is posible to not understand what i said because reasons. I dont give full information of what i want to say. If someone get it, good, if not, good.

The fastes way to win someones trust is by transperancy. And this thing isnt something wrong, it is proved by compentent people.

Oh, to answer you at last topic: this is first server where i had a bad experience. But its about player's category (too many casual or retraiwd players. Its a server with second hand players, 0 skill, 0 dedication, 0 competivity. Another thing that influenced emigration to other servers).

i dont see anyone as nothing, just some of u repeat the same sentence again and again and think that somehow doing that will make it becoming the truth, thats the only problem i see here

btw admins, lonely in this case as someone asked for him was who told me that i was the one who did that (as said on my topic i didnt even knew till i came back from holydays, he was on holydays too)

you repeat yourselve aswell Riddick, btw that missclick "accident" is so hilarious, or could it be your macro name? like F1 "Accidental heal macro n.1"...  :)

server is not dead, its just that population is so low that there is no reason to play (at least for those who want to play multiPlayer not multiBox game) and another "dumb" thing is that people looking for excuse to leave? like for real, no one needs reasons like gm fail or whatever

+1 for zodiac

Nah, i will wait.

Btw, who changed the topic name?

Topic name still looks like the same. And what are you waiting for?

Maybe you, riddick and others see me as a troll, bad guy, flamer, revenger etc. Nope, wrong. I have same profs and when i see this lack of transperancy from staff members. First of all, this thing made mor harm than evrything.

I dont want to ruin the server, to make people leaving this server. I only show them that there isnt any kind of transprrancy from half staff members. Thats what people want. And still, 4 from 4 didnt get it.

Try to percep my posts neutral and bring a good afirmation or an afirmation from your team. You cant, and dont take it personal.. you just answered to my posts and you are active. But, just beleiving in something isnt enough, you have to make something different.

It is posible to not understand what i said because reasons. I dont give full information of what i want to say. If someone get it, good, if not, good.

The fastes way to win someones trust is by transperancy. And this thing isnt something wrong, it is proved by compentent people.

Oh, to answer you at last topic: this is first server where i had a bad experience. But its about player's category (too many casual or retraiwd players. Its a server with second hand players, 0 skill, 0 dedication, 0 competivity. Another thing that influenced emigration to other servers).

I honestly still don't get it. What kind of transparency are you talking about? Wanna have some adresses and pictures of the staff members? lol.

To me it just looks like you're teasing us with mysteries because, as you say, you don't give full informations.  :02:

you repeat yourselve aswell Riddick, btw that missclick "accident" is so hilarious, or could it be your macro name? like F1 "Accidental heal macro n.1"...  :)

server is not dead, its just that population is so low that there is no reason to play (at least for those who want to play multiPlayer not multiBox game) and another "dumb" thing is that people looking for excuse to leave? like for real, no one needs reasons like gm fail or whatever

+1 for zodiac

the post i did before there is nothing repeated even i am saying something that i never said before

on the post i did to apologize i just said the truth 2 times, to open and close

and i am not the one saying that people were looking for an excuse to leave, i just "quoted" some other player posts