Lineage II Citadel
UrukPWNZ

anakazel stuff

hello i have killed since yday like 9 anakazels and havent even 1 cry raised in party

whats wrong with that sh1t?all ppl in pt got quest and inventory < 60/80 need a serious answer for that i wont spend my entire day on that sh1t

Guest zodiac

Did you read the section "How to report a bug"? Or it is easier to come here, write some words, some treaths, a bit of qq, some complaining. And after all of this, people still want to be everything ok. Common sense isnt for everyone after all.

as laydown says isnt 100% is a low change, and u have to be sure that all the pt members have the conditions that seems u know. less than 80% equip, no weight, all with quest, all should have only 1 crystal in inventory and one tip that someone dont know:

if pets do more dmg to raid than the chars, drops and probably crystals go to "npcs" (this happens someitmes that u cant pick the drops instantly and  u have to pick them with wolves)

ofc more videos and proofs are better :)

as laydown says isnt 100% is a low change, and u have to be sure that all the pt members have the conditions that seems u know. less than 80% equip, no weight, all with quest, all should have only 1 crystal in inventory and one tip that someone dont know:

if pets do more dmg to raid than the chars, drops and probably crystals go to "npcs" (this happens someitmes that u cant pick the drops instantly and  u have to pick them with wolves)

ofc more videos and proofs are better :)

14th time since now and no crystal all member got the conditions so give me a proper answer pls

As far as these conditions go we managed to lv up crystal when only few party members had 12 those without crystal even had no quest, but lately it seems impossible. And GM Dayni told us to use soul crystal on raid and that one worked twice

14th time since now and no crystal all member got the conditions so give me a proper answer pls

this was a proper answer, its just about luck, as we had people already that leveled them this way 

i am only trying to help u without beeing online with some issues that u could have