Lineage II Citadel
Ellieh

Pagan Temple

Guest zodiac

Your experience on what kind of servers? Find official informatiin, read them, document yourself etc.

From my experience, people should read some trusted info and speak after that. Still, nobody make it.

My 3 years experience on Teon, my 6 years experience on private servers, and my 1 week experience on this server. I've played every L2 version after C3, including 1 year on Hellbound alone (private server L2Dex, most ppl know it, because it was and it is still one of the number ones). The mobs in the first big room are missing (or either have sooooooo long respawn i couldnt see any) and they are not social with Triols. Wrong.

mobs on first room missing?

the only servers with more mobs on first room than here are java servers, and this is l2off

about aggresive or social:

triols, old aristocrat and ritual are aggresive, but no social

forgotten the other way are social and not aggresive

as said above if u find any real information that this isnt true plz show us and we can change if it doesnt work like this :)

That's false. I can't find info about hellbound offi expansion on the net anymore to prove u wrong. So the 10 minute or more respawn is ok? And 2 mobs in the hall on the one side are ok? And all mobs are agressive and social with each other, go check that urself. Pagan is meant to be "solo/party" area with upper room/hall dedicated to bish//ee/paladin classes to solo and down around the rb and triols for parties and spoil parties.And if u believe u have "offi" server u must be rly drunk, every game developer knows that big companies like NCSoft, Blizzard, Ubisoft, etc. leak their patch/expansions with a little bit "touched" data just to show off and private copy servers like u make the advertisement. It's called passive advertisement. And if u try to convince me that ur server is working even close to 99% as it should be, i must be really dumb to believe.

Guest zodiac

High respawn is only for the monster in center hall. 

"Be careful, because the Anterooms are all aggro, and if you pull the Triol in the center, you'll have the whole room on you. They will drain you to death, and won't let you pull and pole them in a corner."

"Once you open the initial door to the temple, after entering the mirror, there is a square room with a fence around a statue in the middle, and four undead zombie mobs, 1 in each corner."

One thing for yourself: If you played on server and you are used with that server, play on that server. Every server is modified by developers and every developer think in other way. And for you knowlage, if you buy or you get in hands some L2OFF files, you are forbiden to modify them (skills, monster skills, items bonus. not everything, but most of things that gives the balance to the game) or you can get acused by NCSoft.

As i said before, document yourself.

"forbidden to modify" part make me laugh. You seem to lack the experience of modified and non-modified skills in L2. I will give u example straight away: L2Pride server been running since 2007 (interlude back then) until this year (gracia final) when it closed. That server had more modified skills than u can imagine. False again. Not everything u read on the internet is true.

Guest zodiac

Who said i read on internet? It is your idea. Yet, read the link and stick on the post name. You want to flame, go in flame section

"Once you open the initial door to the temple, after entering the mirror, there is a square room with a fence around a statue in the middle, and four undead zombie mobs, 1 in each corner. You will need to kill a zombie or two to get an Anteroom key, if you don't already have one. They are neither aggro nor social in this room."
and
"The spawn rate is very fast, but otherwise normal."

Both missing. Ty, and read careful next time

Guest zodiac

You are or stupid, or a troll. Nothing to say anymore.

Edit:  What should I expect immediately upon entering the temple?

Once you open the initial door to the temple, after entering the mirror, there is a square room with a fence around a statue in the middle, and four undead zombie mobs, 1 in each corner. You will need to kill a zombie or two to get an Anteroom key, if you don't already have one. They are neither aggro nor social in this room. There are 8 doors to choose from off of that first room, each one leads into the Anterooms.

What are the Anterooms?

The Anterooms are a series of rectangular rooms. The first is full of undead with one Triol in the middle. The Triol is not undead. The second room has 3 Triols in among the undead. The spawn rate is very fast, but otherwise normal. A good strategy is to have a tank to draw aggro, while a Bishop uses turn undead. Use an EE or SE to recharges the bishop, and to heal the tank and damage dealers. 1 or 2 damage dealers should focus on the Triols, and landing the last hit on any "turned" undead mobs with 1 HP. If you only have 1 damage dealer, then stick to the first Anteroom. Otherwise, with more damage dealers, move to the next room with 3 Triols. You'll be most effective if the Bishop is not healing, but instead using mana to kill. A grade melee classes will not be able to clear the room as fast as a Bishop or EE using turn undead.

Be careful, because the Anterooms are all aggro, and if you pull the Triol in the center, you'll have the whole room on you. They will drain you to death, and won't let you pull and pole them in a corner.

Where is the SPAWN fast? In Anterooms. Where are 4 monsters? In main ROOM.

Who is talking about anterooms? You are rly misslead dude, learn to read before u speak, ty. Quote me where i said something about anterooms and i will not talk anymore. You are the spammer of the forum, i can see that, but please, when you're picking the wrong fight, at least pick the right weapon.

Guest zodiac

Main hall has 4 monster. Nothing wrong on server. The respawn is high, nothing wrong.

You copy pasted "The spawn rate is very fast, but otherwise normal." This is for Anterooms as you can read above. Still, I don't see the problem. 

That's false. I can't find info about hellbound offi expansion on the net anymore to prove u wrong. So the 10 minute or more respawn is ok? And 2 mobs in the hall on the one side are ok? And all mobs are agressive and social with each other, go check that urself. Pagan is meant to be "solo/party" area with upper room/hall dedicated to bish//ee/paladin classes to solo and down around the rb and triols for parties and spoil parties.And if u believe u have "offi" server u must be rly drunk, every game developer knows that big companies like NCSoft, Blizzard, Ubisoft, etc. leak their patch/expansions with a little bit "touched" data just to show off and private copy servers like u make the advertisement. It's called passive advertisement. And if u try to convince me that ur server is working even close to 99% as it should be, i must be really dumb to believe.

http://base.l2j.ru/hellbound/

the only knonw hb database that its accurate, search for the mobs, dont say its false, search for info and then we can discuss about if servers is good or not.

btw, pagans have never been a solo place with the xhealth mobs have, true that they added pagans on c5 along banish undead and turn undead, but eh, try to go solo with an elder or pala to darkness room

stop beeing that aggresive i answered u on a good mood and now i have here the info, search for the mobs, forgotten victim, old aristocrat soldier, triols, etc.

Then we can argue what u want about the server (btw i have been there multiple times and there are more than 1 or 2 mobs as u are saying)

PD: the info that zodiac gave to u its from retail web so argueing that its stupid

4 mobs in center hall

anterrooms all agro

fast respawn in anterroom

nn to discuss more