Lineage II Citadel
laydown

tempst 2,5pt need to recruit aniana against 2pt/

gotta love your math :)  anyway you guys the first to hold nemesis  dick on first barakiel   kids marely match your numbers, you make 2.5 parties  when there is only 1.5 ? should get better optics. i will never understand why people cry river of tears in l2

3pt at 8am. tempest+aniana+supreme= desperation to get nobles 

u guys by ur own got 2pt+, why would u recruit aniana people? and supreme.

on evening u guys reach 4-5pt. thats what server was looking for. 

l2mid dejavu, tempest invite whoever is left on the server. 

btw guys watch out for zlokob, hes nice scammer, sold epics from one cp on l2mid and took money for himself. so whoever is dickholding him, once u get ur epics do not trade them back to him for oly or other shit.

gotta love your math :)  anyway you guys the first to hold nemesis  dick on first barakiel   kids marely match your numbers, you make 2.5 parties  when there is only 1.5 ? should get better optics. i will never understand why people cry river of tears in l2

wtf are you talking about first barakiel we were 1 pt also dunno how you guys count us 2.5 parties we are 2 pts after 3rd barakiel of the server do you count our titan box as people too? or wolf kookas? what i see is that you guys have no balls of fighting in same numbers you have already 4 pt now gratz

what? we are 1 mage party BOXING our alt party to kill the raid. What numbers are you matching? And we killed your 2 parties without nemesis so dont even.  Next time, count only the characters that flag or move, not 9 boxes standing still or auto attacking on barakiel.  

After you couldnt do AQ you invited another melee party, after you couldnt get barakiel you recruited aniania, after you couldnt get xxxx numbers of barakiel you recruited supreme.  Desperate much? 

what? we are 1 mage party BOXING our alt party to kill the raid. What numbers are you matching? And we killed your 2 parties without nemesis so dont even.  Next time, count only the characters that flag or move, not 9 boxes standing still or auto attacking on barakiel.  

After you couldnt do AQ you invited another melee party, after you couldnt get barakiel you recruited aniania, after you couldnt get xxxx numbers of barakiel you recruited supreme.  Desperate much? 

woops sorry edit: that are PK because you guys keep dropping wars after losing pvp. #noballs

Everyone does what they can to survive. You would prefer all the other solo parties to just quit?

People can cry about not having equal levels or gear, or numbers, but it's pointless, because this game gives the opportunity to work around it. This is like screaming "1 vs 1 noob!" in League of Legends.

P.S. applies for all involved sides. Damn useless barking.

That so called 2nd pt that u talk about are 4 ppl playing zerk titan glad sk same as you have ur boxes,i.dunno who was despetate enough to call nemesis and fight with 2 noble grps 1.5 w.o noble but anyway I understand how l2 propaganda works,not that I care about tears on server that I dont even play.

its funny you guys always have 1 pt i dont remember a time you accepted something.. same story as last citadel you will recruit all the server and you feel happy for it. i remember a barakiel in this that you got raped and never came back might be the one we beat you 1v3 pts :DDDDDD might be the reason you have to recruit everyone

Damn the new greek recruits are realy kicking it in ,your math is even better I mean I know greece need to make cuts in public education but this....i envy you guys for haveing fun on 500 ppl server,emily will u lvl my char on pi?

That so called 2nd pt that u talk about are 4 ppl playing zerk titan glad sk same as you have ur boxes,i.dunno who was despetate enough to call nemesis and fight with 2 noble grps 1.5 w.o noble but anyway I understand how l2 propaganda works,not that I care about tears on server that I dont even play.

who had 2 noble groups? 

Don't even try to bullshit and say that your 2nd party is a boxed party.  Our half melee party is completely boxed by our guys who also are logging on main nuker cp. Obviously we cannot kill barakiel with 79+ mages so we box 1 dorf and 1 destro.  

these guys were your recruits http://l2citadel.com/forums/topic/3156-4-ppl-mini-cp-lf-19-24-gmt0-100-active/  they are not same as our boxed party.

Nemesis came with half  a party and werent even there to pvp every single time, they were running off to mos and center of vos.  Even so, I dont even see the reason for recruiting another mage party AFTER you already dickhold with aniana's mage cp.  

I can already see where this server is going...

for a guy that doesn't play, you sure are around a lot and know a lot.  when have you ever "played" a server, you sit around and let your minions do all the work