Lineage II Citadel
Charlie

L2Citadel Official Client Mods

Here are some custom .ini packs for people categorized by the amount of ram they are set to use and by either windowed or borderless. All packs have the following:

(For disabled right click you need the user.ini posted at bottom)

- Modified ram use

- Stock zoom range

- Slightly increased zoom speed (in and out)

- Brightness/gamma Set As Normal

Thank you to Aqdev for creating these originally. All I had to do was revert zoom back to normal and encrypt.

About the Ram increase:

32MB is the default that is reserved which really is not enough. Most of you will want the 512MB pack as these days majority of people have more than enough ram to set aside 512MB. If you have 4GB and over you should be ok running 512MB.

[Engine.GameEngine]

CacheSizeMegs=32

This value represents the amount of System RAM set aside for holding UT2004 game information. The more of the game is held in RAM, the smoother your fps due to fewer loading pauses while playing. The Cache size can safely be increased to 64 for all systems. As a general rule, subtract around 200MB from your total RAM (for system usage) and set this cache to the remainder. E.g. for 512MB of RAM set the cache to =300. If you experience any problems lower the Cache size. And once again note that this tweak will not dramatically increase fps - it is designed to reduce loading pauses in-game.

L2Citadel 64MB Ini Packs

L2Citadel INI Pack 64MB Windowed.rar

L2Citadel 128MB Ini Packs

L2Citadel INI Pack 128MB Borderless.rar

L2Citadel INI Pack 128MB Windowed.rar

L2Citadel 256MB Ini Packs

L2Citadel INI Pack 256MB Borderless.rar

L2Citadel INI Pack 256MB Windowed.rar

L2Citadel 512MB Ini Packs

L2Citadel INI Pack 512MB Borderless.rar

L2Citadel INI Pack 512MB Windowed.rar

Note: For those that want right click fully disabled replace the user.ini with this one:

User INI Right Click Full Disable.rar

L2Citadel INI Pack 64MB Borderless.rar

Don't know about others but all old patches are working fine for me except x3 zoom range.

Drop/spoil worked as well but we've added some NPC's and skills tht were not in the patch. People were seeing a huge bunny instead of Mammon etc :)

When you run the borderless 512MB you get some really wierd problems with resolution.

I run normal window mode, and put 1920*1080 on it matches my windows screen of same resolution.

When i run the borderless, 1920*1080 ingame makes the l2 window MUCH larger then my windows screen, so now i have to run borderless at about 1300*780 something, if i go up to xxxx*900 it goes outside my 1920*1080 windows screen.

Anyway to fix this? I need borderless, but id prefer to have it also cover my whole screen!

Also WTB spoil patch with updated l2citadel NPCs :D!! Today i didnt even find the damn bunny, Mammon was untargatable for me!

*Edit - Patching up for mammon, then copypasting in the spoil patch again fixxed the mammon problem, hes now showing like normal.

When you run the borderless 512MB you get some really wierd problems with resolution.

I run normal window mode, and put 1920*1080 on it matches my windows screen of same resolution.

When i run the borderless, 1920*1080 ingame makes the l2 window MUCH larger then my windows screen, so now i have to run borderless at about 1300*780 something, if i go up to xxxx*900 it goes outside my 1920*1080 windows screen.

Anyway to fix this? I need borderless, but id prefer to have it also cover my whole screen!

Also WTB spoil patch with updated l2citadel NPCs :D!! Today i didnt even find the damn bunny, Mammon was untargatable for me!

*Edit - Patching up for mammon, then copypasting in the spoil patch again fixxed the mammon problem, hes now showing like normal.

To change resolutions you need go to options.ini and manually set resolution. In my case screen native resolution was 1366x768. So in those patches when I did them I had set 1366x730. So it was covering all screen except taskbar.

To change resolutions you need go to options.ini and manually set resolution. In my case screen native resolution was 1366x768. So in those patches when I did them I had set 1366x730. So it was covering all screen except taskbar.

yeah thata hat ive done, my problem is the l2 window at 1920*1080 is BIGGER then my 1920*1080 windows.. witch is wierd, when i dont run the bordeless the l2 window matches my windows screen no problems XD

Currently running 1700*800 (witch almost matches my 1920*1080.

If im the only one who has it maybe its a driver issue or something..

Drop/spoil worked as well but we've added some NPC's and skills tht were not in the patch. People were seeing a huge bunny instead of Mammon etc :)

How about compiling new drop/spoil patch according to your current npcdata ?

Could I request a L2Citadel INI Pack 512MB Windowed without the Brightness/gamma Set As Normal?

It makes the screen too dark for me and I can't adjust the brightness on my monitor any higher and my video drivers will not let me override the l2 brightness control to make it brighter.